TUHEDA was established in order to facilitate the relief of sickness and preservation of health of the people in Tanzania and United Kingdom through:
- Collaboration in healthcare provisions between UK and Tanzania
- Providing or assisting in the provision of medical equipment in Tanzania
- Organising seminars, conferences and training for healthcare professional and the public
In addition to all that, we will encourage and support our community and healthcare colleagues in Tanzania to build their knowledge and skills through organised visits or online discusssions.
- To Support existing and new community projects that will help improve the community health and wellbeing
- Exchange visits between Tanzania, UK and other interested parties around the globe
- To develop an online hub for better knowledge and ideas sharing
- Develop virtual ward or clinic in order to make good use of the expertise we have
TUHEDA will be in the front line in helping Tanzania achieve the dream for Universal Health Coverage.
We will cover UN Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 3 (Good health and wellbeing) to start with.